What is Final Forms?
A solution to managing the abundance of paperwork with a user-friendly program that integrates all necessary paperwork in one place. Easy access for administrators, coaches, parents and student-athletes.
Where does a parent go to register on Final Forms?
Where can I find the URL or link?
Click Here to Register: https://sbep-oh.finalforms.com
What do I do once I’m there?
Option 1 – NEW USERS
- Click New Account under the PARENT icon.
- Type your Name, Email, and Date of Birth – Click Register.
- Check your email and CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT by clicking the link in the email text
NOTE: You will receive an email within 2 minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder. If you still do not see the FinalForms email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Type your password as requested and Confirm Account.
Congratulations, you have created your account!
Option 2 – RETURNING USERS
- Click Login under the PARENT icon.
- Enter your Email and Password.
NOTE: If you forgot your password, click “forgot password?”. You will receive an email with a link to create a new password within 2 minutes.
- Click Login.
Register on Final Forms – Registering a Student
- Click login under the Parent icon.
- Click register student.
- Type your student’s name, email address, date of birth, gender, HS graduation year and home address. Then click create student.
- Assign your student to a sport/s by clicking the checkbox. Click update sports after making your decision.
- Complete each form and enter your full name into the parent signature field at the bottom of each page. After signing, click submit form and move to next form.
- When all forms are finished, you will see a “Forms Finished” message. An email will be automatically sent to the email address on record for your student prompting him/her to sign forms requiring student signature.
- If you are registering another student, click MY STUDENTS at the top of the page and jump back to step 2. Most of the information is shared between your students. This minimizes the amount of duplicate information you will need to provide for additional students. You will need to review for accuracy, fill in unique information and sign their forms.
Items to Discuss about Final Forms
- At the end of the school year (after state tournament games are complete), all signatures from forms will be erased. The information will remain. It is required by law that you resign paperwork each year. So this means that before each school year both the parent and student will need to login to their account and resign all paperwork. At this time you will need to sign up for sports as well.
- Of course a current physical will be required. Your physical is good for 13 months. You can check your account and see when the physical expires and plan accordingly.
- A paper physical must be turned in to the Athletic Director, Zach Stakely.
- Please note that if your child is not registered in Final Forms, no physical can be added. Must register first!
- Make sure all forms are signed by parent and student and current physical is either on file or turned in to the Athletic Director before the first day of tryouts. If something is not complete, your child will not be allowed to participate.