St. Bernard-Elmwood Place will open the athletic facilities to the St. Bernard-Elmwood Place Jr/Sr High School student-athletes beginning on Wednesday, June 3rd for skills training (The pool will not open as we are still finalizing preparations to re-open). Practice times and information will be provided by the head coach of each program, along with the specific guidelines/rules to follow while at practice.
Any outside parties that are interested in renting one of the facilities, please email Zach Stakely, Athletic Director, at email@example.com.
Here are some guidelines as we return to play:
- Workouts are not mandatory. Participate at your own risk.
- Student-athletes may arrive 10 minutes prior to practice, and must leave 10 minutes after practice.
- Student-athletes are to enter the facilities off of Washington St. (Next to Pool Entrance).
- Locker rooms will not be available
- Each coach and student-athlete is to come dressed and ready
- Shirts and shoes should be worn at all times
- Each coach and student-athlete is to bring their own water bottle (filled) as water fountains and water coolers will not be provided
- Maintain a social distance of 6ft. or greater
- It is recommended that face masks or coverings be worn in common areas and when not participating in an active workout/drill.
- Routinely wash your hands
- Equipment may not be shared
- Avoid all physical contact with others
- We will be cleaning and disinfect equipment after each use.
For questions, or contact information on a specific coach, please email Zach Stakely, Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.